Inert Gas systems
Inert gas system is the most important integrated system of an oil and gas tanker to maintain safe operation of the ships tanks. We are experienced in for more than 20 years in Smit gas systems. This company is able to do service, repairs, and upgrades on Inert Gas Systems onboard vessels. All types are possible from Flue gas and Ig units onboard chemical / oil tankers to Inert Gas systems and N2 systems onboard LNG vessels.
If you need parts for your system we can provide the parts and if they are obsolete we will find a replacement component (kit) and will deliver the part including modified software/parameters. We can do also the full service by installing and testing the new parts onboard.
One of our main targets is to upgrade weakest links in existing inert gas systems. Some examples are:
- replace parts to better designed parts.
- renewing material in the system like innerliner of a generator.
- full repair on pilot and main burners.
- Parts upgrades / replacements like
- PID controllers.
- PLC systems.
- Basic parts like fans/ fanmotors, valves and so on.